The deliver door is funky. Other than that is is cool looking(have in an antique mall) and is working fine.
Ideal For Your Epic 1,000 Piece Gum Bag
This all metal chrome antique 1920’s style gum dispenser is the perfect addition for your home or office. Easily refilled with Epic's 1,000 Piece Gum Bag, this candy machine may be set for 25-cent coin operation or free spin operation and is available with an optional metal stand.
My grandsons think this is the greatest thing ever.
Thought it was gonna be made of glass and somehow, nicer.
If you're looking for a fun way to promote oral hygiene with your kids, try one of these out. Not only does it keep the gum visible, but our kids get a kick out of using it. It's usually the first thing she show their friends when they come over. One 1000-count bag of gum fills the dispenser to the brim.
We exclusively use pharmaceutical-grade xylitol, carefully harvested from non-GMO corn. Every granule of xylitol in Epic Gum is Non-GMO project-certified and of the highest quality we can get our paws on.
Here's a comprehensive list of every ingredient we use in our gums and why it's in. You don't even have to take off your shoes to count 'em:
- Xylitol: Sweetens the taste, but mostly for the cavity-crushing punch your smile deserves.
- Gum base: It's what gives the gum its chew.
- Natural Flavors: All-natural extracts and flavors to ensure that every bite of Epic Gum is delicious.
- Soy Lecithin: Oil used to ensure all our ingredients stay perfectly mixed. Harvested from soybeans, but we've pulled the soy proteins out to be more friendly to those with soy allergies.
- Gum Arabic: Sap from the arabic tree, for keeping every piece together.
- Calcium Carbonate: A naturally-occurring mineral, used as coloring in favor of artificial bleaching processes.
- Carnauba Wax: Harvested from carnauba palm leaves, and used to give each piece of Epic Gum a finishing shine.
Curious about other products? Click here.
Most mainstream gums stretch out the length of their flavor by using aspartame or other lab-brewed chemical concoctions. At Epic, we refuse to cut such corners, instead preferring to use only ingredients that are clean, healthy, and natural. After all, our kids eat this stuff!