I have been using Epic products for several years now and I can't believe it, "No cavities" That's the truth! Love the taste, Love the mints. Love the gum but, the sweetness in the gum doesn't last as long as as I would like it.. Does not stop me from chewing .
Brand new to Epic? This kit is a great way to sample the tooth-pleasing goodness of xylitol. After just a couple of weeks of following our 6-a-day-recommendation, you’ll notice how slippery smooth your teeth feel when you run your tongue over them. After just a few days, you'll never want to go back.
It’s the perfect size for getting your feet wet.
The Epic Starter Kit contains the following:
- One 144-count box of Epic Peppermint Gum
- Two 50-count bottles of Epic Gum, in Spearmint and Cinnamon flavors
- Your choice of one tube of toothpaste: Fluoride or Fluoride-Free
We loved receiving this kit!! It allowed us to try each flavor so that we know our favorites for future orders. Although we likely will keep ordering this because everyone has a different favorite! With four kids they all can't wait for their gum after meals!
I think this is a great starter kit so that you can get to see what you want to order in the future. I also loved having a complimentary tube of toothpaste thrown in!
I was thrilled to get my box of xylitol gum and mints. I have sjogrens and my mouth at times is uncomfortable and dry. I love the gum, especially fruit, and the mints are tasty as well. However for me, the biggest surprise was the relief I get from using these products. They really do work! Now i'm trying the toothpaste. Thank you for your wonderful xylitol products.
Loved all the flavors except for the cinnamon gum, needs to be abit stronger for my taste.
I love the products the entire family is using them now!
Gum and mints that are healthy for your teeth?! It's a no brainer. The product is great, and the gift (a toothpaste) that they sent with my order was such a nice surprise. I will order again!
I liked the spearmint gum the best. The fruit gum & mints were just OK.
The xylitol seems to help my dry mouth quite a bit especially at night. The flavor in the gum dose not last very long compared to regular chewing gums.
We exclusively use pharmaceutical-grade xylitol, carefully harvested from non-GMO corn. Every granule of xylitol in Epic Gum is Non-GMO project-certified and of the highest quality we can get our paws on.
Here's a comprehensive list of every ingredient we use in our gums and why it's in. You don't even have to take off your shoes to count 'em:
- Xylitol: Sweetens the taste, but mostly for the cavity-crushing punch your smile deserves.
- Gum base: It's what gives the gum its chew.
- Natural Flavors: All-natural extracts and flavors to ensure that every bite of Epic Gum is delicious.
- Soy Lecithin: Oil used to ensure all our ingredients stay perfectly mixed. Harvested from soybeans, but we've pulled the soy proteins out to be more friendly to those with soy allergies.
- Gum Arabic: Sap from the arabic tree, for keeping every piece together.
- Calcium Carbonate: A naturally-occurring mineral, used as coloring in favor of artificial bleaching processes.
- Carnauba Wax: Harvested from carnauba palm leaves, and used to give each piece of Epic Gum a finishing shine.
Curious about other products? Click here.
Most mainstream gums stretch out the length of their flavor by using aspartame or other lab-brewed chemical concoctions. At Epic, we refuse to cut such corners, instead preferring to use only ingredients that are clean, healthy, and natural. After all, our kids eat this stuff!