Kid-tested and dentist-approved, Epic Fresh Fruit Gum is the juicy fruity cavity-crushing treat that will have kids from 1 to 92 asking for more.
Our original Kids’ Favorite, Fresh Fruit is more than just a tasty treat. Our recipe is carefully crafted to keep you smiling all the way to the dentist.
With 1.06 grams of xylitol per piece (more than any other brand in the US market!), Epic makes it easy to get your dentist-recommended daily dose of xylitol. Rout acid attacks, beat back bacterial baddies, and clobber cavities with our simple, time-tested, all-natural recipe.
We exclusively use pharmaceutical-grade xylitol, carefully harvested from non-GMO corn. Every granule of xylitol in Epic Gum is Non-GMO project-certified and of the highest quality we can get our paws on.
Here's a comprehensive list of every ingredient we use in our gum and why it's in. You don't even have to take off your shoes to count 'em:
- Xylitol: Sweetens the taste, but mostly for the cavity-crushing punch your smile deserves.
- Gum base: It's what gives the gum its chew.
- Natural Flavors: All-natural extracts and flavors to ensure that every bite of Epic Gum is delicious.
- Soy Lecithin: Oil used to ensure all our ingredients stay perfectly mixed. Harvested from soybeans, but we've pulled the soy proteins out to be more friendly to those with soy allergies.
- Gum Arabic: Sap from the arabic tree, for keeping every piece together.
- Calcium Carbonate: A naturally-occurring mineral, used as coloring in favor of artificial bleaching processes.
- Carnauba Wax: Harvested from carnauba palm leaves, and used to give each piece of Epic Gum a finishing shine.
Curious about other products? Click here.
Most mainstream gums stretch out the length of their flavor by using aspartame or other lab-brewed chemical concoctions. At Epic, we refuse to cut such corners, instead preferring to use only ingredients that are clean, healthy, and natural. After all, our kids eat this stuff!