We Try to Avoid Allergens
Epic Xylitol: Safe Vitamins for Your Smile
If you’ve been searching for gum, mints, or toothpaste that are sugar-free and also free of gluten and casein, we can help.
Our mints, sweetener, and toothpastes are all free of gluten, casein, sugar and soy.
Our gum is gluten-free, casein-free, and sugar free. The gum does use a soy-based lecithin.
Other important health information regarding our products:
- We offer a fluoride-free version of our toothpaste. With our fluoride-free toothpaste, you’ll notice we say “natural flavoring.” Most people don’t care, but you’re not most people - that’s simply spearmint oil. We also offer a fluoride version.
- Our xylitol is derived from corn – but it contains no corn proteins or corn by-products. You can learn more than you probably ever cared to know about xylitol here (it’s pretty amazing).
- People really seem to like our sweetener as a substitute for sugar.
- People who don’t think much of aspartame use us. It's probably because we're considered a safe alternative for sugar.
- Many people like to know the great lengths to which we go to ensure the quality and purity of our non-GMO pharmaceutical grade xylitol.
If you or someone you know think Epic might help with digestive, health, behavioral, or wellness issues, we’d be honored if you’d contact us.
If you’re here visiting for the first time, thanks for coming by. We’re not a big company, but our story’s turning out pretty neat.
Hope yours is too!